To all the fashionable mothers and soon to be mothers out there - I have a Yes or No question.

Would you buy a matching pajama and infant set for the mother's overnight trip to the hospital for delivery. This set would include 2 sets of sleepwear; one for newborn baby and one (matching) for mother. The set would also include a (matching) overnight bag for hospital stay materials (toiletries)

hfergnyc

Asked by hfergnyc at 11:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• prolly not i just wore the gown they gave me cause it was the easiest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yes i think it be cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i think it's a cute idea, and make for cute pics for the baby book :) i looked at them when i was pregnant but i could only find ones made for mom and baby girls, since i was having a boy we just did the regular old hospital gown. plus wearing your own might make your stay more comfortable.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• that is cute!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No. Cute, but I could use the money elsewhere.

Answer by Bmat at 11:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think that's very sweet!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 11:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• cute yes, but don't forget you'll be bleeding! don't waste your money!
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes! That is adorable. I am going to do the same for my SIL. She is due this month!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 12:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think it would be really cute, but that was about the last thing on my mind after giving birth. You will be bleeding, my son threw up blood for a few days too. It might be better to wait and save them for after you get home.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Chandra took the words out of my mouth. I'd do it for a week or two later, but I was bleeding pretty profusely for the first few days after he was born.

Maybe if it were disposible I would! :D
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009