What was your favorite single breast pump?

I am not going to be working so I don't need a double pump. I am looking for an electric single pump. I had a cheap wal-mart one with my last baby and it hurt.... so I never pumped. I also had a medela manual single and it worked ok, but not good enough.

So what worked for you? Thanks!

celticreverie

Asked by celticreverie at 11:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• avent manual pump
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i have a friend who swears by the avent isis.. it's manual, though.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Medela manual pump wirh the let down pump handle on one side and full pump handle on the other. It works great!!!! i could pump 8 oz. in 10 minutes of less. It costs about $30 but it a huge investment if you are planning to breastfeed and pump, especially if going back to work and you only have a 15min break you can really get the milk out just like your baby would and keep your supply way up.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 2:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Really, the Avent. Even though it's not electric.

medela does make a single electric.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have to also say the Avent Isis!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Cool! I would be willing to check out the avent isis as I have heard good things about it! Since I wont be using it often it might be a good buy! thanks :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2009