moms with autism red flags experiene

Hello, I have a 6 months old baby boy (he was born premmie,so his adjustment age is almost 5 months), he does eye contact when he is lied down but as soon he is hold he starts looking around,sometimes he looks at me when i call him, he smiles when i smile at him,he is cooing, he pays attention to his old brother and laugh when the oldest one play with him, he loves tv and likes to be on my arms,so i am little worried about the eye contact and the differences i remembered with my first baby boy,so please if any mom has experience in red flags about autism,let me know if he looks like that.thank you so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• does he let you hold him or anyone else to hold him?? my nefew is autistic and my sil noticed right away that something was wrong. Autisitc kids don't like to be held, don't make eye contact, do things over and over again, they like to be left alone, they don't play with other children.

My son is a preemie too born 2 months early and I see him doing all the normal baby behavior. HE's 4mo old and his adjustment age is 2mo. old i have no concerns. But if your concerned I would talk to your pedi.
    SweetMama823

Answer by SweetMama823 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009