Has anyone breastfed while pregnant?

Was it hard? Any tips or advice? I get really morning sick, will I still be able to even if I'm throwing up all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• probably as long as you don't get dehydrated....just eat nutritious for the baby your BFing and the one you are carrying.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I breastfed my toddler throughout my pregnancy and am currently tandem bfing my toddler and newborn baby. You can do it if you want to.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 1:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks pregnant and nursing my 23 month old. It's not hard at all. My only advice is to keep hydrated. Morning sickness shouldn't effect anything.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Wow, I didn't even know this was a possibility! I thought if you got pregnant, due to hormones your milk automatically dries up. Well I learned something new today. thanks ladies!
    My baby won't take a bottle and we don't use any bc so I thought that one day I would have a problem!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009