What is this?

I had a tubal ligation done after my 3rd child was born 2 years and 3 months ago. Now I am 3 days late for my period and I've been having a dull pain in my lower left abdomen that comes and goes. I'm afraid it may be an ectopic pregnancy, but hoping it's not anything. I have been under a little bit of stress, so that may be the cause of the late period. What do you guys think?

mommy_to_3_kids

Asked by mommy_to_3_kids at 12:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

• go to the doctors and get a check up!! It could be nothing however its good to check. Not to scare you a friend had a tubal ligation and 10 years later was pregnant with twins!!!  I hope this does not happen to me..I had a tubal ligation after I had twins.

Anonymous