Laundry detergent

Which laundry detergent do you most most often and why?

KellyRene829

Asked by KellyRene829 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• I love Tide. I think it smells wonderful and cleans the best. I also use the All Mighty.. It seems to do a pretty good job and it is cheaper than Tide.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Tide, hands down
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 1:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would rather use Tide for the above reasons. But I use ALL because its the only one i can find thats perfume and dye free. I'm about to start making my own though from an online recipe.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I make my own. It's cheap and great for my kids who have skin allergies. I used to buy the All free and clear. But the homemade stuff is great!
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 8:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I make my own. 20 cents for 180 loads versus the $10 for 80 loads of Gain. And I can make my own scents... I love lavender! Much better than the Tide lavender and SO much cheaper!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i only use one detergent and that is ALL FREE AND CLEAR. it works on my stuff and the babies stuff w/o having to use to different brands-
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I only use All Free and Clear because my kids have sensitive skin and it works. Also its approved for use on my hubby's military uniforms. And it costs less than Tide!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I Love Tide, Cheer & Gain! However all took such A price Hike!! I have to Buy Extra or anything on sale! I hate I can't afford some Tried & True Favorites. But times are tough here! I used to try to help out others & Buy them it too. But I can't! I Love Svaitel Fabric Softener!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Purex, it works well and it's cheap.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I use tide
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 2:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2009