Just don't watch it!!

Don't watch the interviews about the chic with 8 babies. Don't. Let the ratings suffer so that the news network regrets giving her the money. Everyone wants to complain about her getting money-but guess what?? Everyone is going to watch.

So I say, boycott. don't do it. don't give this chic what she wants. Then, no one else will pay her for her story. If she gets rich from this imagine how many other wackos are going to do the same thing.

So, tell everyone you know- DON'T WATCH IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I wish it were that easy - they're still showing specials on Anna Nicole - this chick is not going away - expect yearly updates like the Dilly Sextuplets used to get on 20/20.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• The only way to affect ratings is to get actual Nielson families to not watch it. Doesn't matter how many people boycott if they don't have that little box hooked-up to their tv. Better to write/email the network and tell them how you feel.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• well i am going to watch...you ladies are some serious haters....you might not like her but think about the babies... i'll watch just to help with ratings so she can have money to take care of those babies...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• wow. if those babies need to be publicized in order to get a good life, don't you think that should SAY SOMETHING??!!!??

why is this mom not focused on being in the hospital with her 8 preemies that she so wanted!??!!??
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 1:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would suggest the news media concentrate more on the cllinic and physicians, and perhaps settle that issue in the pocketbook quickly. More negative advertising for free.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I will be watching so that I can finally hear HER side of the story COMPLETELY and not listen to what has been a lot of speculation. People continue to suggest that she is or will be on P.A. although that has been proven not to be the case time and time again. She may have made a very unwise decision but it was still her decision and i do not think that it should negatively affect her children, the previous 6 included.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I am not going to watch because it doesn't interest me. I just got into John and ate plus 8 and have liked the specials on the Duggers, but it's not just about the large families but about the personalities involved. Those 2 groups of people, tho making money off their shows, seem to have a good solid foundation, and if I can get some helpful tips on handling my brood of three from them that's great. This Octuplet mom is selfish. Whether she did it for the sensational reason of wanting to make money off the babies or the sad reason of having a lonely childhood, both are EXTREMELY selfish motives and I have no interest in her story.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i don't care about this woman and i don't plan on watching the interview with her.
    i think it's bizarre that so many people are focusing so much energy on her and her story.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• If it's a case of her more or less "earning" money to feed, house, clothe and educate her litter by going on TV or else she would be on public assistance--watch her damned show! At least that doesn't cost us anything and gets the taxpayers off the hook for supporting this multitude.
    Anonymous

• I think im going to watch it, just to hear her side of the story. Just think about it? if she doesnt get money from interviews or shows she will definelty have to turn to welfare. Thats how i see it. *sigh* I honestly dont know what she was thinking. 14 children under the age of 7, MY GOD.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009