Why is it after having sex the night before, I seem to have discomfort in my uterus area kind of crampy or something like that?

Anyone go through this and what does it mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I get that feeling if sex is a little rougher than usualle.but it might be something more serious,does it happen in only one position,do you have pain any other time? call youre dr
    Anonymous

• I do this too. I actually went to the doc for it in Jan. cause I was worried something was wrong with me. You should go to your doc too, just in case. My doc told me that when women have an orgasm, it's very similar to a contraction...because after all your uterus contracts during orgasm. When this happens, you can be sore the next day, mild cramping is normal.....but again. I don't know your specific situation, I'm not a doc....the best thing to do would be go to your doc if you are worried.

Anonymous

• when i was on the patch, i got this terrible pain through and after the intercourse. I was dry and discharge has bad odor too.

I didn't even feel like myself. i stop and it seems all back to normal.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It's possible that you might have a tilted uterus, and if you do, it'll cause you pain like that. I have one, and sex always hurts afterwards, during is great, after, not so great. LOL!
    Anonymous