• In the Spotlight:

Would you buy this? Maybe TMI

Me and my hubby went walking around town yesterday and stopped at the porn shop to look around. For $24.99 they had this sex position pillow, to try different positions. Would you buy it? Do you think maybe it can spice things up in a relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• only 24 I have been looking at those but All I can find is like 50 60 $ ones!! i would get it why not.

kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would not for the simple reason that you can get a body pillow for a lot cheaper and it can serve the same purpose:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I know a few people that have them and they love them. I would totally try it out but our store doesnt ave them available. .... honestly thats the LEAST dirty thing you could buy in a porn shop
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 2:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yes why not
    Anonymous

• I want to buy it, it even has straps on it to make it easier when you do certain positions. I just wanted opinions before i bought it.
    Anonymous

• yeah i would definetly buy it but they dont have them in our stores here.
    Anonymous

• you go girl!!!!
    Anonymous

• if it's that "wedge" pillow, then YES. They come with a How-To video, too, that looks even more interesting than the pillow does...lol
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Thats probably pretty cheap...I would get it if you think things need spiced up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Ya I would... I saw one for 90 and I thought about getting that... so 25... heck ya!!! LOL
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2009