whats the lowest score i can have to buy a good car?

honey27

Asked by honey27 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• They will finance just about anybody these days, but if it's under 700, expect to have an astronomical interest rate. My credit score was around 650 when I bought my car. My interest rate thru the dealer was 14.9%. I refinanced thru my credit union immedietly for 8%. I suggest not financing through a dealer. They are the worst rates out there unless your in the high 700's
    Anonymous

• My bank lady told me go look for a car you want, then go get money from the bank instead doing it through the car dealer.

I am thinking about getting a used car. It is expensive and unnecessary to get a brand new.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• With Goodwillit does not matter, you only have to be comming off of welfare to qualify for a car. http://www.goodwill.org/page/guest/about/howweoperate/donations/aboutdonatingvehicles

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• does goodwill have good cars, that are near brand new?
    honey27

Answer by honey27 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009