OMG....please help

Okay so i'm 38 weeks yesterday. Thursday evening I started having cramping in my front and back along with very strong contractions. This went on until Saturday early morning. Then nothing all day yesterday. Hubby and I went walking for hours last night....nothing. Today i'm extremely nausious and my hips feel like they are burning. My other children were induced so I have no idea what is going on with me. Please help. Are these early labor symptoms?? Any other mom's have this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you might want to get ready for the hospital soon.

i would not call it "early" labor when you are 38weeks along.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think she means "early" as in the beginning of labor. lol

Early labor is a little different for everyone. If you're still having some cramping and hardening...maybe go get checked.

But I'd make sure your bag is packed anyway....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It could be labor, or it could be a reaction to all the walking that you did, since your joints are probably loosening in preparation for giving birth. Call the doctor in the morning and ask. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 2:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It could be wishful thinking...so many moms think they are going into labor but still deliver around their due date or after. I'd just chill and rest for now.
    Anonymous