THE WII

If you have the WII how long do you let your kids play a day?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 2:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We dont have it. We dont allow game systems in our home at all.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My kids have to "earn" time on the Wii or computer time, given that they have done their regular chores and homework first. It is hour = hour for play outside and exercising to time they can play the Wii or computer time. The only exception is we do let them do the Wii Fit without having to earn time since that is exercising in itself.
    shaecastle

Answer by shaecastle at 3:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• kinda hard for me to say, because i just got mine on monday..and so my daughter is totally into it, and playing it lots..shes only 4 tho..so..i dunno..its better than tv..and all she plays is sports games..like tennis, golf, soccer, volleyball..etc...so..i do think its ok, because its good for hand eye coordinaiton..plus on a rainy day, like they've all been lately..its good exersize..and she lOOOVES it!! in the summer tho it'll be a different story..cuz shes never inside during the summer
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• now as for me..lol...i looooooooove the volleyball and tennis game, and im there playin them by myself at night once shes in bed for like 2 hours!!! hahah i loove my wiiiiii
    alexis_06