What does a male yeast infection look like?

My 16 month old son has a rash mostly between his legs, and a few dots on his balls. I've noticed that when he has the chance he scratches at it. These are singular raised bumps. Is this a yeast infection? What can I put on it until I get to the doctor?

SillyMomma

Asked by SillyMomma at 2:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• when my son had a yeat infection it was at the tip of his little thing lol he didnt say it itched it was just a red spot but it could be a yeast infection put some cream for a yeast infection on it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I had to take Bella to the doc. just last week for this same kind of rash. The raised bumps look like pimples? They told me that it was a bacterial infection. They gave me some rash medicine and within a days time, it was remarkably better. I had tried everything here at home to clear it up and nothing worked. Hope he's better soon!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009