Anyone else having a lazy Sunday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every Sunday, after church and lunch, we all come home and lay down for a nap. When everyone wakes up today, we might go outside and play since the weather is so warm! Enjoy your lazy day! :-)
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 2:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Having an extremely lazy Sunday. The entire family is still in PJs watching movies and eating blueberry muffins. Having a great day!
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 2:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Only because we are all sick.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 3:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Lazy and boring sunday, Yes!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No, I just sat down a minute because I'm cleaning and rearranging our bedroom. I just moved an extremely heavy bed by myself and I'm exhausted from it. My DH is gone so he can't help me. I have destroyed everything in our room...I do that when I clean..I pull out every thing then put it back up..So this will take a while.
    Anonymous

• I am now!
    I went to the hospital this morning to pick up my daughter and brand new granddaughter and brought them home. We had visitors waiting as soon as we came home. I showed my granddaughter all around her new home and showed her the cool things we have that she can play with when she gets older (my daughter thinks I'm nuts...lol). And now that she is feeding, I am doing the laundry and vegging out here at CM!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i was thinking getting out of work 4 hours early, but they want me to stay. I have this bad headache since this morning i got up at 0530, and my throat is hurting a little. Gosh, i am getting sick. .......
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes, baby daughter and I are sick. Hubby's watching the proball game. We'll head out for dinner soon so I get to be lazy and not cook too. Then its back home for more laziness.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2009