What can I do with this?

I just washed my daughter's sweatshirt it was a tad expensive "Abercrombie" what teenagers are wearing now a days, anyway this sweatshirt is white with navy blue letters with that name, it looked kind of dingy to me so I just dabbed alittle bleach with water on the dingy parts (end of sleeves and bottom of the sweatshirt) then I threw it in the delicate cycle with a cap of bleach and warm water, it came out nice but the letters came out a tad faded. but no big deal. How do I darken them again with out messing this up. Thanks for you input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• you can go to walgreens and there is a solution called dyerite, which comes in a lot of colors... Hope thi helps
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• With out making it bleed into the white next time I wash it again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Oh I have been there, done that! I messed up and bought my daughter a white one that was zip up with brown letters. It was on clearance and super cheap so I got it and my other daughter a navy one. The white one is so dingy around the sleeves and looks dirty all the time. I buy a lot of stuff from that store on clearance. I just have to remember to not buy white anymore!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• 1/2 cup cascade dish washer powder 1/2 cup bleach and then your regular laundry detergent. run it through 1 cycle. Hope it helps
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• goodnight
    baby993

Answer by baby993 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2009