I'm not sure if i'm pissed or hurt

you marry a man who has a child already and with his job has alot of life ins, whom he names as the beneficary his first born then you have a child with this man and he leaves his first born only as the bene? I dont think i'm pissed more hurt cuz his dad said that he didnt need to worry about the family he has now that he had that family first... hmmmm what ya think? Me being his wife dont even want to be on it nor do i care if he puts my daughter who is his too just the fact that he hasnt. ... an in case you're wondering Yes he got an email about it from his job that if he needed to make any changes and nope he didnt...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i think that sucks....he should add your daughter. My ex got made when i made my daughters father my ben instead of him...but if something happened to me my daughters dad would have her not him thats why i did it...kinda a completely different story but just thought i would share...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I agree that that sucks. He should make them equal beneficiaries. Just b/c he can take care of the family that he has with you now he should still think about the God forbid and where his daughter would be in that case. I think that it is irresponsible and hurtful and if you haven't already, you should definitely talk to him about this.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i have he says he will change it yet when i bring it up its usually at night and he says he forgot to. I don't even want him to put me or her to be honest b/c he always says that i am with him for what he can buy me or my son who is his step son.
    Anonymous

• First, it is not you being with him for what he can buy...that is making sure that if something happens to him that you and your child have a little money to protect you from loss of income, funeral expenses and so on. Failing to add your child means he's saying "you're screwed if something happens to me". He is not thinking about the well being of your child.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• wow sounds like you need to get the bull by the horns and dont let him treat you like that.....if it was me then I would say then go back to your first family cause ifyou dot change your attitude you wont have a second family....but thats just me
    thismomrocks4

Answer by thismomrocks4 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• WHAT A DICK... and thats putting it nicely.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009