Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where would you go to get something engraved?

My daughter has a dog tag it is really nice and shiny she would like to get her name on it. Thanks in advance.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (6)
  • Local mall

    Answer by Albi1623 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • A jeweler could do it, or one of those keepsake kiosks in the middle of the aisles in shopping malls. You could buy an engraver for not too much in a hardware store, maybe Target even, and do it yourself and then have the engraver to mark your appliances and equipment for identification in case of theft.

    Answer by Bmat at 3:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • I would take it to a local jewelers. They usually charge by the letter.

    Answer by kabbot01 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • Trophy or Awards Shop. Probably cheaper than a jewelry store.

    Answer by NannyB. at 4:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • There's a store called Things Remembered that does engraving. I've seen it at almost every mall I've ever been in.

    Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • Any jewelers can do it.

    Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.