shes not going to come out everrrr possibly TMI

my lower back and sides and stomach have been constantly aching ALL MORENING long. my stomach is as solid as a rock non stop and hasnt been at all soft since yesterday.
ive been in bed all morning because its hurts and aches...

ive been going #2 all morning [already 3 times] and walking is hard i have to kind of crouch forward....

im 39 weeks and 3 days. what would you do in this situation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There isn't much you can do... They come out when they are ready. It's the way of life, Hon. Hang in there.
    Anonymous

• i meant would you call the dr for all the pains im having in my back sides and stomach and constant hardness and pressure? sorry i should have made that clear.
    Anonymous

• no i would just wait til my water broke but then again i dont want to be on my back in a bed for 6 hours again with out being let up to walk or anything but if youre really worried then call your doc so that way you feel less scared and he might tell you to go to the hospital and see if your in labor good luck and i hope you feel better
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It wouldn't hurt to call your doc and get his/her opinion on what they want you to do. Make sure you are drinking your water so that it isn't just contractions caused by dehydration. take a warm bath, lay on your left side. If your contractions keep up through all of this you might actually be in labor :) Congratulations and Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would just wait till my water broke. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Keep moving or take a bath. Try to relax. Baby will come when it's ready.
    Anonymous

• Dont wait for your water to break...sometimes it doesnt....Sometimes active labor is not painful either, if it continues and you are very uncomfortable in any position call the Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would call the doctor.......thats how my labor started! i just thought I had to go to the bathroom more than normal until I saw pink and finally called my OB!!
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would sleep!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009