What do you use Facebook and/or Myspace for?

I am wondering what people use these for? Is it just for socializing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a myspace for myself and a seperate one for my business that I own. I use my personal myspace to keep in touch with and share pictures with friends and family/ My business myspace I use to network with pages in my town, other business people and fans of my shop. The same thing for my facebook. I have a facebook with a busines page attached to it. My friends keep in touch with me througn my facebook and my fans and subscribers are on my business page.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• for socializing and keeping in touch with friends and family who have moved to diff states
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• socializing...finding old friends you went to school with, keeping in touch with family if your far away from them...all kinds of things :)... music groups or whatever use it to get exposer.... i am not to into facebook but i love myspace :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have a myspace and I use it to talk with people I used to work and go to school with. The messages today have been one of my old co-workers reading that I just had my baby and congratulating me and one of my friends from school asking me if I would want to tutor her niece. I'm sure it can be used for inappropriate things, but I really don't think that's the standard.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Just to keep in touch with people I probably never would have seen again. I don't really see another point of it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have been meeting cousins kids that I never knew!! a great place to have a "bullitin board"!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I just have facebook because it's easy to share pics of our kids with my family. My sister always used it for pics of my nephew, so I finally did, too!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 4:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I keep up with my friends and far away family on Myspace. I have a Facebook but never use it.
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 4:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I used it to keep in touch with my friends...also to find new music.
    Anonymous

• I use it to keep in touch with friends from high school that now live outta state.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009