Do you really feel that way? i don't think so!

Come on, ladies! honestly...
Latley I come across these coments:
I dont expect or need anything from my SO for valentine's day, I know he loves me.
I don't need flowers or gift for giving birth to our child, our child is the gift it's self.
I agree , but be real! I'm sure all of us(women) wanna get that rose on V-day or that special thankyou for having our baby... am I wrong?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes,you are wrong,lol.I don't care about Valentines day.To me,it's just another day.I won't be buying him anything.And he probably won't be buying me anything.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I don't think you are wrong but some people simply can't afford to buy a little something extra and thats understandable. Sometimes just knowing is good enough.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I really don't care about the gifts, honestly. Yes, we will be going out for a nice dinner, and an evening alone with him in itself is enough gift, he doesn't need to get me anything material. The same goes for our anniversary, or any other holidays.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I want stuff but nothing fancy. Like I do want a card and chocolate...but it can be my favorite which is a Snicker bar. :) And I want to go out but I'd like breakfast at Crackel Barrel not dinner at a fancy restaurant...I'll cook his favorite meal for dinner and we'll have US for dessert!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I absolutely don't care about Valentine's day. I'm going to have the boys make a card for their dad and grandparents....and they're having their little parties at school...but I couldn't care less if I get anything at all.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Bring on the gifts :) My husband has me spoiled, I always get flowers or a little gift.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lol OP... i owuldn't be mad if he didnt get me nothing, but i know he will :) just something simple... a card and a kiss or a dinner something ya know.... its the day of love... and i want some...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• LOL I'll be happy that our bills are paid on time, that's gift enough for me! Plus VD is right in the middle of February, nowhere near our anniversary or birthdays...
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I agree with MamaChamp. We don't do Christmas or birthday presents, but on Valentines day he better have something. And it doesn't have to be much, just something to let me know he was thinking about me.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I don't get it.Shouldn't your SO make you feel special and let you know how he feels about you all year long? Why do you need a day that someone made up to show that?Show it all year long.If he wants to give you a gift,he can do it any day.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2009