has anyone tried the special k diet plan?

if so does it work??

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 3:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• There is a great way to lose weight and feel fab much faster than you might think possible. I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and have kept it off with NO exercise! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou :)
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009