Need help sending my sons class an email. My english is not good and need it to be propped and put together. help!

Hi All,

The Farmers Market is getting close and we are in need of donations for pizza's and rotisserie chickens!
If each family pitches in $10-$15 it would be greatly appreciated and a great help to our 1st grade class.

P.S Our sign up sheet is posted outside of the classroom so feel free to sign up? Sounds lame ha? help!

Pizza $10*10
Rotisserie chicken $5*10

Thank you,

I want it to sounds nice but propper and out together !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2012 in General Parenting

• I am the class coordinator and we throw farmers markets to raise money for the class.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• Money
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• I need help with re-writing this email
    Anonymous

• What is the money for the class used for?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• I don't understand- are you selling pizzas and chicken at a farmers market?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• Hi All,

The Farmers Market is getting close (insert date).

We are requesting donations for  pizzas and rotisserie chickens.

For $10 we can purchase X number of pizzas. For $5 we can purchase X number chickens.

Any donation would be greatly appreciated and benefits our first grade class. (include how donations may be made and where they may be left i.e. cash/ checks- teacher/ or just you)

(Perhaps include items to be purchased for the class with funds raised. )

Volunteer sign up sheet is posted outside of the class room.

Hope to see you there.

Name

Contact info

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• To Whom it May Concern: Hello, my name is (insert your name and title). It is getting close to that time of year again with our Annual Farmers Market Fundraiser. We are in need of donations to help make this year another success and a great help to our 1st grade class. I understand totally that this is a rough time of year with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner, therefore, any monetary or item donation would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to make a monetary donation, I am asking for $10 per family. If you plan to make an item donation, we are in need of pizza's and rotisserie chickens. Our sign up sheet is posted right outside of the classroom for those who wish to sign up. Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation,

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• Attention Parents/Caregivers:

Hello, my name is (insert your name and title). It is getting close to that time of year again with our Annual Farmers Market Fundraiser. We are in need of donations to help make this year another success. I understand totally that this is a rough time of year with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner, therefore, any monetary or item donation would be greatly welcomed and appreciated. If you would like to make a monetary donation, I am asking for $10 per family. If you plan to make an item donation, we are in need of pizza's and rotisserie chickens. Our sign up sheet is posted right outside of the classroom for those who wish to sign up.

Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation,

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2012