Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to get those t-shirts with ultrasound pic. on front?

I am looking for those shirts I have seen, with a picture of ultrasound on front. Preferably one that says I'm a boy.
I have searched and googles to to avail!!

LeahRoush

Asked by LeahRoush at 3:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Whoever you saw that had one probably got it made. You can take your ultrasound picture to any T-Shirt place and they'll put it on a shirt and write whatever you want.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• you can make it yourself if u have a printer w a scanner scan the pic get the right paper from cvs or walgreens just tell them what u plan to do they will give u the right paper once u copy it on the paper place it on the shirt and peel it .......... and theres ur shirt home made hope it helped i dont no of any where else maybe a screenprinting shop
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 4:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yeh thats what i was thinking!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I got mine from spencers
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• you can also get them made at the mall =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009