Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to get those t-shirts with ultrasound pic. on front?

I am looking for those shirts I have seen, with a picture of ultrasound on front. Preferably one that says I'm a boy.
I have searched and googles to to avail!!

Answer Question

Asked by LeahRoush at 3:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Whoever you saw that had one probably got it made. You can take your ultrasound picture to any T-Shirt place and they'll put it on a shirt and write whatever you want.

    Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • you can make it yourself if u have a printer w a scanner scan the pic get the right paper from cvs or walgreens just tell them what u plan to do they will give u the right paper once u copy it on the paper place it on the shirt and peel it .......... and theres ur shirt home made hope it helped i dont no of any where else maybe a screenprinting shop

    Answer by theycallmemomie at 4:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • yeh thats what i was thinking!

    Answer by camtri3 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • I got mine from spencers

    Answer by metallicakh39 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • you can also get them made at the mall =)

    Answer by misty91 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.