• In the Spotlight:

what should i do

my son brought home the list of names for the valentines cards thing they do at school and his name isnt on it i dont care if he gets a card but it will hurt his feelings if he dont get one and everybody in the class is exchanging them. it kinda pisses me off a lil because he is so tender hearted and it seems like he has no friends the ones he does have are mean to him and tell him what to do, and just so that they will stay his friend he lets them..........

theycallmemomie

Asked by theycallmemomie at 4:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Call the teacher and tell her his name was left off the list. Thats totally not right :( If she doesnt fix it my kids would be more then happy to send him some v-day cards. ( they send them to everyone and there mothers lol)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Did he write the list? If I remember correctly when my kids would bring their list of class names they would write the names of everybody and their own name wasn't included because they weren't going to make one out for themselves..So I am thinking that, that is why his name wasn't on the list..but maybe I am wrong so it is best to call the teacher just to make sure..I know everybody should get a stack of v cards from everyone..
    my4kids123

Answer by my4kids123 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Call the teacher it may be that the list was edited for every kid so their name wouldn't be on it. I'm sure it it was just an accident if his name was left off if thats the case.
    katishome

Answer by katishome at 10:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• This sounds like my kid
    wvamomma

Answer by wvamomma at 11:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009