If you have AT&T...

Please go check your bill. I just spent over an hour (mostly on hold) to get my bill straightened out. There was a charge of $3.99 a month for the past 6 months on a line that we no longer used. The charge was from AT&T pictavision. Apparently this has happened to several people.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2012 in Technology

• Oh, and I also had to cancel the stupid road side assistance yet again. I keep canceling but it keeps showing up every month! I even declined it when we first got the phone.
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• :( I'm sorry. Im glad you got everything corrected
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• I checked my bill. I did not see a charge like that, but thanks for the heads up!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2012

• We haven't had any issues. Any time something pops up (like if a kid gets ahold of my phone and does something that we get billed for) they're great about reversing the charges right away. In fact the last time it happened they set us up with some option so that the kids can't do anything by accident (I just haven't figured it out yet). Nothing odd on our current bill either.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Gosh I hate AT & T. They have "charge mistakes" every month. You have to go over every bill - I am so sick of it.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2012