Ovulation kits don't work for me. Anyone else? I get regular periods but never accurate results with kits. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to www.yourdays.com and it will track your ovulation. All you have to do is go to the "Options" box on the right and type in your last period, then it will show you when you ovulate in green. The day you ovulate will be dark green with an italic number like this: 1,2,3,4,5... It will be a slanted number. It's been accurate with me, as long as you have normal periods, and yes. Those ovulation kits are diffacult.

Anonymous

• After your period (7days) that is when you are most fertile do alot of practicing that whole week (during the next 7days) and I bet you will be pregnant in no time. (especially if there is an egg white looking stuff coming out of you) that is ovulation. good luck.bump

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• They never worked for me either. Check out "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler instead...I was pregnant first cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have been trying opks off and on for a year and I dont think they work.
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009