when to know when to slow down?

I love bread and pasta I can eat that everyday made differently of course.
but I know it all takes it's toll. What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• really u dont have 2 give them up ONLY IF u give up other things like all sodas even if there diet and all sweets i did this and lost 30 lbs in less then 3 months just try it it works and you can eat all the bread and pasta u want oh yeah and i dont eat after 8
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm a stress eater. So working outside of the home has been a great solution to the food vice. It's hard for me to sneak anything (personal email) since my boss has a view angle to my desk. (I sneak onto Cafemom many times when my boss leaves the office)
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well doesn't bread and pasta turn into sugar in the blood after a while???

Anonymous

• use whole grain pasta and bread. the bread part is easy, but some people just don't dig the "earthy" flavor of pastas, so mixing half regular and half whole grain is a good idea. then you can work your way to all whole grain pasta.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009