anyone know how 2 make loose meat hamburgers

my hubby wants me 2 make them but i dont know how....any ideas will be great...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I just fry it up, drain/squish if there is too much grease. We put it on buns or bread with condiments just like a regular burger. You can serve it with salad, fries, pasta salad, baked beans...whatever you want.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• thanx do u use any spices?
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well I just did this the other day they came out sooo delicious atleast my dh and kids loved them and me. I used to fry my patties, but I did not want to fry that day so i decided to bake them just for the fun of it something different I guess, I made the patties about 6 of them there are 6 of us and baked all the patties (with salt, pepper, season salt, steak sauce) mmm!!!

They came out soo good not too mention all the grease just fell off i looked at it as if I was baking meatloaf but these are patties. I highly recommend it I believe it is healthy (not frying wise). GLbarbecuing

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• You add salt & pepper like you would to prepare the hamburger the same ways and the put in a pot and fry it down. If your husband like onion you can chop them very fine and fry down along w/ meat.
    Anonymous

• thanx 2 both answers i will try them both thh steak sauce part made my mouth water lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• take a slice of sandwich bread. put it in a bowl of water until its soaking wet. then push all the water out of it and mix it between the meat.

makes them really loose...

thats how we make the burgers all the time.. oh and we add 1 egg and onions (chop em really fine, or even better, put the onion in a blender) :)

enjoy your meal
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• like a pattie but not hard?? i dont get it.. isnt that more like a sloppy joe sandwich?
    lovinallofthem

Answer by lovinallofthem at 4:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• well its kinda like sloppy joes with out the sloppy and the joe lol,,,there is a place where i live that makes them and they are soo good my hubby has tried 2 get the secret rec but it was a NO lol but ima try that bread thing mr.robertson811 thank u so much
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• this is interesting- i don't like sloppy joes, and i've never heard of this! so it's just ground beef, like browned as if it were taco meat or something? i may have to try this!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I use raw onion or onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper and maybe a small amount of chili flakes.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009