MASCARA HELP

has anyone tried the new Stilletto mascara? i am addicted to mascara and prob have at least 10 different kinds and i don't want to buy more if it's not worth it...ALso - have you tried the kind that has the extending fibers on it?

alwms

Asked by alwms at 4:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• For years I used the pink one with a green top made by Mabelline now they are coming out with all kinds of differents mascaras, I like the yellowish looking one Collosol from Maybelline I like that one so far but the bad thing about it is I have noticed it flakes and I do not like that.

I still haven't found the one that works but here we are spending all this money to sample it (basically) GLmakeup

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I like Lancome Defencils. Ask if they can give you a sample.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Don't get the extended lash mascara! Waste of money!
    Anonymous

• i use the Glam'eyes mascara by Rimmel , i dont have very long or thick lashes but htis mascara really works wonders. it separates, doesnt weight them down and they appear fuller and longer.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 5:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I use marykay. If I don't like it, I can get my money back with no problem. Its also easier on my contacts
    Anonymous

• I haven't tried the new one, but am interested in what other women think about it.
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 8:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I tried the L'Oreal Double Extend (beauty tubes technology)... Really didn't like it... my lashes broke off. It's supposed to go on like tubes to extend each lash... it clumped and and you have very little working time with it.... by the time I reached for a tissue... it was dry. Then getting it off was a nightmare..... it says just soap and water...NOT.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Lancome Defincials is what has worked best for me!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 12:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• get some mary-kay..it doesnt flake!!!
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I love urban decay big fatty from sephora, but I want to try that stiletto too. A lot cheaper. I dont wear a lot of makeup but I like a mascara that makes my lashes look almost like I have on fakes.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009