Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In Michigan, don't third degree sexual offenders have to live a certain distance away from schools? There is a guy who lives right across the street from the high school.

sex offenders, regulations, michigan, law, teens, high school

Answer Question

Asked by LovemyQ at 4:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 6 (119 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I'd call your local police dept. and ask.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • I agree, and if they have nothing to say or do nothing about it go further. Contact department of children and families and ask them who you need to talk to about it.

    Answer by 4thLuvofChildrn at 6:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • 1000 ft.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • Thanks for the answers. I'll call the police because I don't think he can be 1000 feet away. Maybe from the building proper, but not the areas where the kids are I believe. How sick is he that he moved so close.

    Answer by LovemyQ at 3:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.