If i click on add to shortcuts on something i like how do i find that to seek out those items?

I added some items to shortcuts and i can't figure out how to now use that function.

I searched all over the site to find those items i added and i think i'm looking in the wrong area.

can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• For my browser (IE) when I click add to shortcuts, a popup screen appears where I can decide where I want the link to go, if you leave it on "favorites" it puts the link at the bottom of the favorites list. But since you can't find yours, click start, then search, and type in the name or part of the name of what you saved. The search feature will show you were the name that you typed appears. And you should be able to locate your saved pages from there. If you right click the entries and click properties, or if you hold your cursor over the link, then it will tell you exactly where the shortcut is located.

Answer by Bmat at 5:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009