any ideas for valentines day?

we are really tight on money and i dont know what to get my husband for valentines day. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Same here.

I just talked to my parents yesterday. They will probably watch our daughter, so we can have a nice valentines day together. We thought about going to the theatre and watching a movie, but thats just too expensive right now. (have to drive too far and movies arent that cheap right now)... so we will spend the day at home. i will cook him something great and maybe i get a nice massage. hehe :)

maybe you have family or friends who would watch your kids (if you have any).

you dont need money to show your hubby that you love him.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Ditto. We have a little money, enough to go out for dinner but I don't want to wait in line for 4 hours (like 2 years ago). My mom said she'll watch the kids but I really don't want to mess with the lines that'll be at the theatre and restraunts and besides that, there really isn't anything to do around here. I am at a total loss as to what to do for V-day this year, and so is my hubby. We were just complaining about it last night, neither of us has any ideas. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 5:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• buy something sexy for the bedroom dress up nice, hair and makeup =)
    go to dinner, grab a take out, even just make a home made pizza or something Buy a movie (DVD), or watch a movie playing on TV then give him his gift- YOU.. it works for my husband.
    its a gift for the both of us

I usually put somehting sexy under my clothes, fix my hair up and make nice buy a couple DVD's from Blockbusters 2 for $20 or 3 for $20 got to dinner nothing big, go home and Then I give him his gift ( ME )
    4thLuvofChildrn

Answer by 4thLuvofChildrn at 5:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Oh yeah while out I let him know what I am wearing under my clothes hehe.. its gets him all excited to get home =)
    4thLuvofChildrn

Answer by 4thLuvofChildrn at 5:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2009