Do you love to see your DH/SO play with your kids?

DH is tickling my little girl right now and I just love to see that. It's just about the best feeling ever. She has no idea how good she has it!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 5:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I love it!!! I love seeing him play with them, take them to work with him, do their homework with them, tell them he's so proud of them and loves them so much...It's amazing to watch, they are so blessed to have him for a Father, and I am to have him for a Husband.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes! It melts my heart. : )
    CrownedHeart

Answer by CrownedHeart at 5:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes, love it, love it, love it! I love the fact that my DH is so involved with our LO and loves spending time with both of us.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 6:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yes! i also love when my husband wears our baby.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 7:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes! I love seeng my children so happy! But it's not an every day thing :( But I do love to see it and I love to hear my babies laugh and giggle!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Heatherrama I like that too! DH wore our daughter for the first time yesterday while he made breakfast. I loved it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I love the way he plays with them as soon as he gets in from work he gives me a kiss asks how my dad was and then hes off with the boys playing, feeding, changing everything, hes so involved with them.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009