BUFFETS

Do you like Chinese Buffets? Yum, I do. Go every once in a while.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 5:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We love them, but we haven't been in a while. Maybe this week!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I stop whenever my husband is out of town since he doesn't like them. I get buffet carryout- I can pick what I like, pay for it by the pound, and eat it in the comfort of my own home. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I love them but I haven't been to one in forever. Maybe DH and I will go and treat ourselves when we get our refund. He loves Chinese food:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• we go maybe once a year..when i was a kid we used to go every halloween..we never "celebrated" that day..so our whole family would go..and now that we've moved, we just havent found a good one that we all like..so..its sorta doesnt happen all that often
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• EWWW we don't do the buffet thing...too many germs...even with the sneeze guards. We do like Chinese though and order it from our fav. resturaunt once a month.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I LOVE them!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Chinese is one food that I rarely eat and if I do I eat it fresh....I can't think of anything more disghusting than a chinese buffet....the chinese restaurants are filthy enough let alone a buffet...eewwww.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I can't stand them. Buffets nauseate me even though they have those sneeze guards over the top of them. My husband and daughters love Chinese food buffets so I stay home when they go. I miss the days when you could sit in a nice, quiet Chinese restaurant, order large dishes of entrees and then everyone at the table fix their plates from what was ordered. Now I prefer to have my Chinese food delivered from a wonderful place that makes awesome food and charges decent prices.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I like the idea of buffets, but then when I go to one, I get full really fast and i don't really like anything I ate- So I would have to say no to the Buffets!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 6:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009