what ? do you find yourself answering a million times a day?

for me its "whats that mommy" even if he knows what it is lol

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter asks me what everything is made out of. "Mommy what are dogs made out of?" Mommy what is the house made out of? Mommy what is cheese made out of? What are bricks made out of...anything she sees she wants to know what its made out of. Thank God for high speed internet...she is 5 and we look EVERYTHING up.
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Depends on which boy....

The latest questions....
    1) (5 years almost) How much will I weigh on the moon? Why is gravity less on the moon? Why do light bulbs get warm when they're turned on? It's never the same with him.....

2) (3 years) How do you spell......(enter word)?

3) (2 years) Where....(enter toy here)?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Who. What. Where. When. and always...Why.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• 18 month old granddaughter "Who's that?"
    CueGina

Answer by CueGina at 7:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• "Mommy, what are you doing?"
    Even when she knows what I'm doing, even when I've just told her what I'm doing. I've now started responing with "What do you think I'm doing?" - asked in an open, honest, questioning voice. She always gets it right. But it will be interesting to see what she thinks over time.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my daughter (4) is all about.. "mom..whats CAT start with??" "whats BALL start with" "whats grandma start with"...i mean its good, cuz shes trying to learn..BUT HOLY CRAP ITS ANNOYING!! LOL but then again its not even that..when i tell her CAT starts with C she says ohh like curly headed colin!!! cuz in preschool they sing a song and rhyme with each letter of the alphabet...soo she goes by the sayings..not by the letter..cuz the song goes like this.. "A says a A says a Apple on a tree says A A A,,,,B says b B says b Bobby with his bag says B B B ..C says c Csays c curly headed colin says C C C ...and so on...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Bella is on the "what's that even when she knows what it is" stage too, lol. We play a game where we look for colors around our surrounds, so she'll also ask, all of the time, "Where is something blue (yellow, green, orange, etc.)? I too am glad she's learning, but AHHH, lol!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• for my son (16months) it's "what's dat?" over and over again. "what's dat? what's dat?" Even when he is almost asleep and I move him slightly he will say"what's dat?"

Oh, Ticcled, the answers are: 1/6 of your Earth weight, because it is much smaller than Earth, Because of the resistance of the light bulb filament. just in case anyone was wondering

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009