OPRAH

I think Oprah looks good the way she is. Do you? Who cares if she put on weight.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. I also think that what's inside is what really makes her beautiful. She is very kind and compassionate. There are some very thin pretty women that aren't half as beautiful as her because they are so arogant and mean.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yeah I agree. She knows how to wear her weight. She's got the stylist and the clothes to do it classy and even sexy when she wants to be. She can work some suits and heels!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• If only she would do something about the big 'ole bags under her eyes...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I notice the bags too. But I like that she doesnt feel the need to get surgery like all the other stars.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Honestly, dont watch her enough to notice really. When Ive seen her she looks fine.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I haven't watched her show or seen any photos of her since the early 90's - honestly! I just don't get into tv celebrities like I used to. I always thought she was beautiful, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• She represents all the real women of the world- Not every women is under a size 10
    We all struggle with our weight- nothing wrong with that!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 6:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009