THE MALL

Do you people watch at the mall?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 5:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my GOD!!! My Hubby and I have made a sport out of people watching...it's hillarious.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• what is that?
    Anonymous

• Yes
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I haven't been to a mall in like four years, but I like to sit at parks and watch people. I make up stories in my head about them.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i totally love people watching...i used to do that alllll the time, before i had a kid, i would walk down my street to the lil strip mall, and sit outside one of the main stores there, cuz they had benches, and i would just sit and watch..it was so fun! but now with a kid, dont really have the time to do that..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes, I watch people wherever Im at. Im an observer by nature.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes but it is not half as fun as watching people in the casino last night!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes!

I am a writer and photographer. I watch people constantly, making up stories for them in my head and imaging photo shoots that I would do with them. For example, while shopping yesterday, I saw this beautiful little girl with red curly hair. It made me think of a little Irish lass and I could see the photo shoot set-up in my head: A lush green field with rolling hills; her in a sundress; the sky bright and pretty. She would hold a little white wicker basket that had wildflowers in it, as if she had been picking them in the field. I could take some shots with her spinning and her hair flying up, etc. That is how I spend a lot of my time when I am out and it is crowded. Lol.
    butterflydust

Answer by butterflydust at 6:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes, and not just at the mall. My husband gets embarrassed when we're out cuz I'm always staring at people lol. I just like to wonder about stuff!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I might go only once a year when my husband drags me there to go Christmas shopping, but when I get worn out I like to sit in one of those massage chairs in the middle of the mall while my husband goes shopping on his own and I like to people watch while I'm sitting there. I tend to smile at everyone who walks by. Could be the holiday spirit, could be I'm crazy, whatever the reason, I just like to give people a friendly smile.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009