Round ligament pain

I have weird cramps and everyone including my dr says its normal. The baby isvery active and I am a healthy person, however I am also short and was very thin when I got pregnant. Normal or not?

prettyinpink570

Asked by prettyinpink570 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it cramps or a stretching pain?
    Anonymous

• it is like stretching i guess. its weird cuz i feel it all the way around my baby bump
    prettyinpink570

Answer by prettyinpink570 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• probably normal doesnt matter if you wre thin or fat when you got pregnant i get cramps and stretching pains all the time and if your dr is not worried by with what you tell him then i wouldnt worry to much if it sounded bad the dr would had said something
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i had bad cramping and i actually had that round ligament thing, OH MY GOODNESS it hurt! i felt it everywhere and god forbid i move quickly cause that made it worse. but if the heart rate sounds good and stuff thats prob what it is and warm baths help!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009