Finding a business to do from home

This story is a little long sorry. I am disabled and can't drive. My husband is very controlling and I am trying to leave. I am keeping documents for later on in court. He never has wanted me to get a job from home, says they are all scams. I think it's just because he wouldn't have complete control over me anymore. I am wanting to get something that can be done without him knowing. Such as alot of equipment, paperwork or inventory. I am in the process of trying to save, but it's very hard when I don't have a job. I draw disability, but he keeps track of where every penny goes. I know most work at home jobs are scams. I am willing to try a business to see how that goes. Any suggestions that will work with all the things listed? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2012 in Money & Work

• I'll be honest, I'm not really sure there's anything you can do that he won't know. Do you have any writing talent to speak of? You could make try some freelance article writing. Examiner.com or Yahoo! Voices would pay you a little something for articles you write - but for the most part, it is based on page views, so you'd have to get people to read your articles. But it wouldn't cost you anything to do. It also won't really make you a ton of money, either - my highest payout in a month was a little over $100. But that's about the best I could think of that you could try that he might not know about.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I don't have any writing skills.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I can't think of one that he would not find out about and one that you would not be required to be mobile.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I really DISLIKE it when people say the work at home jobs are scams.... That just means you haven't really learned the appropriate idea of what you are looking for. Yes, if you have to buy into a business that promises you work at home opportunities, that is usually a scam. But trust me, there are plenty of people working at home. BCBS employees are working at home... Sprint employees are working at home.... Enterprise employees are working at home... etc... etc.... Convergys hires, NARS hires.... You just have to research what it is you are wanting to do. Jobs don't fall from the sky....... You have to apply. However, for every work at home job out there, there are thousands of applicants. RESEARCH!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• mavi- I have researched and I have applied for some time with no results. I am not one that expects things to be placed in my lap.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Keeping applying! Last week I had an interview with Enterprise Holdings.... It was just too much for me to sit at home all the time though. Contact all your call centers, or answering services, in your area.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• You might be able to find some help here: Mavi's Home Work.  I forgot to tell you I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Hey hun!! I know that what I am about to explain to you may not be for everyone and if your one of those people please ignore instead of use negative comments. Here it is.. I make some cash by getting FREE sign ups for an adult site. All I have to do is draw traffic to their site and when someone signs up for their FREE membership I get $40. It is very discrete and done completely online! If anyone would like more info on this you can message me :)
    EliseMichelle

Answer by EliseMichelle at 9:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I am a single mom of two and a right leg amputee (we are not anle to collect disability though) so I do numerous things from home. Some are my own business, some are for companies, some are just part time.. If you want you can pm me . Good Luck!
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Pm me about some ideas of how I do it.
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2012