omg whats wrong w me!!!

I had a hubby whom cheated in the past then he drove a truck was gone for awhile...well I met this australian guy online and I kicked hubby out...well he makes way more than me but I am deeply in love w the other guy but I am losing everything and hubby wants to work shit out w me but I dont wana lose the other guy cause he makes me feel special and stuff...but on the other hand if I take hubby back then I will be finacially stable again....I have this big place tht is costing me a fortune and I am a cna and I wld have to pull doubles and triples to pay for everything...I cant get rid of it cause my dad is staying w me n he promisies me after this mo to pay me 300 dollars a mo...I got myself in a pickle please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• well if the only reason you want to be with your husband is so that your bills are paid, then i wouldnt even think of staying with your husband, especially if you have another guy that you know you love and want to be with. you happiness is more important then the mortgage getting paid, right? even if things dont work out with this Australian guy, at least you dont have to guess wether or not your husband is cheatin on you or not! so defiantly go for the guy!!!
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well... first of all I am so srooy you are in this predicament. I would say sionara to Hubby...he cheated...he's a looser. It's called alimony, so you can keep the house you are in. Love trumps financial security everytime. Money is esay to find...love not so much.
    Anonymous

• Well this is definetly a pickle and I dont like pickles at all. What I seem to be reading from this is that you really like this new guy but is willing to stay with your husband out of a need of convinience($$$) and in this time looks really good right about now!!! I dont know what your situation is but LOVE is a beatiful thing but it does not pay the bills..I must say that if he makes you feel good about yourself than I say downsize the house, bank the $$$ and just take it as you can and be happy. I also think that what ever it was that made you leave your husband in the first place can not be forgotten and if that reletionship can be saved then try but dont cry over spilled milk and be a BIG girl and make the decisions that you need to make. Hope I helped and keep me posted.
    TreasureThis882

Answer by TreasureThis882 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well, if things are really great between you and this Aussie guy, is there a chance either of you will uproot yourselves to be with the other...permanently? Or is it just a fling?

As for being able to financially keep your house, is it big enough or do you have a basement that can be cordoned off to allow a renter or young couple? Maybe the extra rent on top of alimony/child support and your dad's contribution would suffice?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• getting back with your hubby for money isn't worth it. Do what you have to do, but if you don't love him, you will only get more hurt in the end, as will your hubby. I've been there, and it only made things worse.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I say have your cake and eat it too. I sure as heck wouldn't give up something that made me happy and hubby owes you for what he did so let him come back and take care of finances and you keep the Aussie on the side. If hubby is rich then tell pops to keep his money. It's a win win win win situation

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lmao@admckensie
    thismomrocks4

Answer by thismomrocks4 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009