What's the best cell phone provider, about how much do you pay per month?

I'm thinking of leaving T mobile cause we only get 1 bar at home...and meh we pay like $60 some dollars for just 2 lines..no special features included.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• i heard that either sprint or cingular are pretty good cell phone providers. i am with t-mobile and i kinda like them i get way more bars then just one i live 20 minutes outta midland and so i drive to and from to pay my bill at the retail store there.
    Anonymous

• We have Verizon and live in Colorado. We have a shared plan with 700 shared minutes, free Verizon 2 Verizon, unlimited text, pic and video mail and unlimited nights & weekends. We pay $99/month plus tax. We are having trouble getting a strong signal where we are but, we are just going to get a landline. Otherwise, we get great coverage, even up in the mountains and out in the middle of nowhere. My husband has AT&T and while it's good here in the metro area, it's horrible in the mountains and in remote areas.
    caitandcarasmom

Answer by caitandcarasmom at 6:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• o i forgot^ i am paying about 80 to 90 dollars per month thats with family unlimited texting insurance and other little features that come with it.
    Anonymous

• well your best bet is to go to verizons website, sprints, att, cingular, etc. they have coverage maps as well as lists of plans.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Don't use Sprint. We have them for work and ever since they bought out Nextel, there service and service coverage has gone down hill. I do know that Verizon is very good. I wish we had never left them.
    lisa-momof2

Answer by lisa-momof2 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think it depends on the area you live in. In my city the best is Verizon. But in other places other providers have better signals. I would ask around people you know.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I love At&t
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• cricket.
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 2:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• There are cellphone companies who have agreed to provide recepients of state or federaal benefits really really cheap. Check it out! http://www.lifeline.gov/lifeline_Consumers.html

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• For which location do you need?

For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like TheUnlockArena.com   I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 3:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2014