What do you like to decorate with?

In my house, I love Magnolia's, Gardenia's and Dogwood flowers. I absolutely love their colors and fragrances. I was so blessed when we went to a yard sale and found silk magnolia stems and some of them had ivy and ivory tulle woven into them. I bought a dark green living room suite, and have magnolia throw pillows to match.
You will find green touches of dogwood blossoms and ivy or gardenias throughout my house.

do you have a flower, color or dustcatcher that you use as a template for decorating?

blondie805

Asked by blondie805 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2012 in Home & Garden

• No flower or plant. I LOVE Longaberger Baskets and would have them all over my house if I could. Unfortunately, I lost quite a few in the process of my divorce. I'm trying to build them back up. Otherwise, I like the colors red, tan and ecru.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I used to have magnolias in my dining room. Right now it's teacups - mismatched antique china teacups. Started in the dining room, but I just got some great teacup prints that are going in the hallway . . . They're spreading!!

Answer by missanc at 10:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2012

• No not really I like stuff from India, Mexico & Africa. So my house has a mix of colors but I do love blue/white together.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I have a SUNFLOWER theme in my kitchen and Dolphins in my bathroom. Also, I collect vintage "Blue Glass" - that is on shelves throughout my home.
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2012