Early pregnancy symptoms?

i dont know.. AF is not due until 10/16 but I have been so nauseous, nipples are different. My nipples are not usually pronounced an hard and it has been and so has the small raised bumps on the areola.
are these signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• These are signs...
    Stop Sign 2 Clip Art   

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• yes it is. if u see that ur nipples and the area around them are darker than normal that is also signs two,
    mommiequeen2

Answer by mommiequeen2 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• My nipples get hard, pronounced and have small raised bumps appearing on the areola every time I have sex. It's not a sign of anything other than your own worry wart paranoia. Chill out wait 2 weeks and pee on a damn stick.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I always knew very early that I was pregnant (like 2 days after conception even if people say it's not possible). My nipples were very sensitive, my boobs were bigger, I wanted to pee every 2 hours, fingers were swollen...

You still have to wait until the first day of your missed period to test and have the best result.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 5:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2012

• My last pregnancy, which ended up in miscarriage, I wasn't planning on getting pregnant hence why I was on the shot, but I had no idea I was pregnant until two weeks after my period was suppose to start and even posted on here thinking just a small thought an hour or two before I tested. I didn't realize until I had been reading through postings what was going on with me.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2012