What kind of mood is your SO in when he gets home from work?

Mine is always in such a pissy mood. It's getting old fast! I understand his job is physically demanding and stressful. He does spend time with our son and gives me a break which I SOOOOO thankful for. Sometimes though his attitude just makes me want to get up and throat punch hime!

JennieMarie1103

Asked by JennieMarie1103 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2012 in Relationships

• Depends on the day. He's like that a lot, but other days he comes home in a good mood. Usually his good days are my bad days! LOL
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• He does a lot of physical activity, so some days just tired but he's usally happy to be home and see us. He has days where I think a stick is so far up his rear it comes out his mouth to say hi lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Mine is dead tired. Most mornings he's too tired to put up a fight. Although lately we've been trying to understand how much the other does so If i'm alseep when my alarm goes off to get the boys up for school he'll get em up, make sure they are getting cleaned up and eating breakfast and then he'll wake me up.

When I know he's worked a crazy night I'll get everything together for him. His clothes, breakfast, his lunch packed and in the car waiting... just so he can have those extra minutes in bed.

HOWEVER, I have gotten a mr pissy pants before. I just let him be.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 8:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• He's hungry and needs to data dump.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• tired,but happy
    Even after 10-14 hours

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Always tired but almost never grumpy.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 9:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Mine always has a big smile for me, he loves being home....

Answer by older at 9:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• mine usually comes home in a great mood he works third shift so he comes home and gets the kids up and gets them ready for school and will even let me sleep in or make me coffee and I just make breakfast with him and then he usually plays his game for an hour and then he sleeps until 4 pm and then we make supper usually him making the food because he used to be a chef and misses that then family time.
    n8nnickmom

Answer by n8nnickmom at 9:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• He is either very exhausted or very talkative.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• He hates his job, but he is good at it and he gets to work with one of his best friends, so he's tired but happy to be home.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2012