When should I give it to him??

I made my DH a photo book on Shutterfly. I'm so excited about it and it finally came in today. I dont have a specific reason to give it to him, like a bday or anniversary or anything, so I was going to wait til he did something sweet, or was having a bad day or something. And I'm a VERY impatient person.

But, today has been a very bad day for me. Baby kept me up all night, kids missed the bus so I had to drive them to school during the time the baby FINALLY decided to sleep, fought with a toddler who has decided to have yet another "tantrum week", and dealt with the sick baby who hasn't slept all day either AND has demanded to be held all day. So my house is a mess (which drives me insane), I'm exhausted, kids are crabby...etc. DH is usually not very good about understanding, so if I'm stressed and in a bad mood, he'll start a fight and make it worse. Instead he's been very sympathetic today. VERY understanding. Took the oldest 4 outside for a while so I could get a nap (which still didnt happen cause baby decided to only sleep for 20 minutes), gave me a HUGE "i love you and understand" hug and keeps asking me what he needs to do, etc.

Then, I get over my melt down, and he has a let down. Someone he cares about very much, and keeps putting himself out there to help, kinda stabbed him in the back...again...about an hour ago. So he's a little bummed.

So, I'm thinking right now is as good a time as any to suprise him with this book. But, I'm afraid I'm just being impatient and maybe I should wait for a day he's really upset, or a day he really needs it or something. I dont know.

Shoud I give it to him now, or wait?

toughluck08

Asked by toughluck08 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2012 in Relationships

• Give it to him now!
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• NOW! It will make the both of you feel better.
    blondie805

Answer by blondie805 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Yes give it to him now!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Now, sit down with him, and enjoy a couple minutes looking at it. Hope your tomorrow is better!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Sounds just like my life. I would give it to him.
    bellebear

Answer by bellebear at 10:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Now

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I can't wait ever, do it now lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2012

• Ooohh, now! I hope you gave it to him. How'd it go?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2012

• Now
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2012

• Sounds like it was the good time to give it to him. Did he like it ?
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 4:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2012