How did you make your decision on to not have anymore kids? Or to have more? ...

I was just thinking how people come to the conclusion that they're totally done having children? Or to have more kids? And why you made the decision? And what age you said your LAST would be?

sorry these are alot of questions , im just wondering...

i really dont know when we'll be done , i want 4 w/ my current bf , we have 1 now. we made the decision bc we both said we want that many. my last idk .... idk wen itll be lol

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had to be done, I had a horrific thing happen when I had my son and do not want to die yet.
    ilovexzavier

Answer by ilovexzavier at 6:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• When we were dating we talked about 2-3 kids.
    We thought if we get one of each we will stop there, if we have 2 of the same gender we will try once more.

So 3 was always our stopping point. With our ages and my husbands physical issues we knew we didnt want more than that.

When I was pregnant with #2 I thought about stopping there(even tho it was the same gender as #1) but realized I felt in my heart and soul that our family wouldnt be complete until we had #3. When I talked to DH he said it was up to me whether we had a 3rd or not. He left it in my control. I knew we needed a third so we had a third.

I just feel like our family is complete. I cant really explain it much better other than deep in my heart and soul I know it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• we had agreed on 2. our first 2 were premature with serious medical issues. our second passed shortly after birth. we decided to have 1 more, and if this one had any issues it would be our last.our son was born a week late and perfectly healthy, so we will be having one more, probably not for another 3-4 years tho.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I didn't really have to think much about it...I knew I only wanted two. Two girls, to be exact! And that's what I got! : )
    paganmama999

Answer by paganmama999 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lol i have 2 boys and im on my third boy...im done. nomore boys for me!!
    Anonymous

• lol anon : my bf was talking about that last nite -- havin all the same sex , he was like i hope we dont , that would suck i do wanna raise a boy lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2009