How did you make your decision on to not have anymore kids? Or to have more? ...

I was just thinking how people come to the conclusion that they're totally done having children? Or to have more kids? And why you made the decision? And what age you said your LAST would be?

sorry these are alot of questions , im just wondering...

i really dont know when we'll be done , i want 4 w/ my current bf , we have 1 now. we made the decision bc we both said we want that many. my last idk .... idk wen itll be lol

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• we're planning on having as many as we can--how many ever we are blessed with.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 7:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I was 40 when I had our last. I would have loved to have had more...but didn't feel right taking the increased chance that something could be wrong.

Not only that...I just cranked out 3 in 33 months and I absolutely HATE being pregnant.

I do sometimes still wish we had one more...but it's not going to happen. My husband saw to that.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• this is eerie, lol i was just talking to a friend about this, matter of fact we are IM eachother about it right now! Honestly i never planned on having kids or not, its just happened that i did lol, both were surprises! I dont think i will have anymore, sometimes i do sometimes i dont, i said i definitely didnt want to be 30 + and pregant but we will see
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My husband and I have two children. Boy and a girl. I was 32 when we had my son and 34 when my daugther was born. We both decided that 2 was the right number. Had we started earlier, we would have probably had 1 more. This works for us and we are happy with it.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 2:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have 6, started when i was 19 im now 25. If i have anymore children it will be in 2-3 years before im 30. But we wanted to adopt again .when we are nearing our mid-30's
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009