Can you buy Strike Any where Matches anymore?

My DH asked me to ask my Smart Ladies here this: Can you buy Strike any where Matches anymore?! Made by Diamond or The Ohio Blue Tip Match CO. We can only find the Strike on Box kind!! They're nice for hunting, camping & we use them to build A fire in our Wood stove every day! So I'm curious... Are they just not available in our State of WI. Or what? Why?Does anyone know? Terroists??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They still make them, I just got some the other day from the hardware store.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I've heard they stopped selling them in certain places because people shake the box up and they all set on fire, lol.. Sounds silly to me, doubt if it's true.. but yeah, I don't see them around as much as I used to.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes, I've seen them.... try the gi joes or that type store near you... army surplus stores too.
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 1:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009