Sharp Pains????? please help

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I cant seem to sleep on my back of course my belly or either of my sides, when I sleep on my sides eventually it feels like right in between were my ribs open up or at the top of my uterus goes numb and I have this really sharp pain?? I also get it when I sit up straight my heart seems to be going a little faster is this a cause of high blood presure or even a need to go see your obgyn because other wise my next appointment isnt for two and a half weeks,
sorry this is my first baby so i dont really no what is normal or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are getting sharp pains I would talk to your doctor ASAP. it may be nothing other than the baby maybe dropping into position or it could be something more serious. The doctor can let you know for sure either way
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 7:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2009