Proof that God exists?

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

I stumbled across this little test I thought I would share. I see a few flaws in the "logic", but it was entertaining. Especially the first question.

Whoever did this leaves no room for agnosticism.  How did you do on the test?

anng.atlanta

Asked by anng.atlanta at 11:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2012 in Religious Debate

• That was uber annoying

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• Eh, I stopped at "Laws of Logic Do/Do Not Exist".
    I like to think that it's good to know that a person cannot know everything. Doesn't mean a person doesn't believe in this or that, but it's good (IMO) to be a little humble and realize that there's no way to KNOW everything...some things are just too great for the human mind to comprehend.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 12:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I agree, Ludvik. Math and life are so much more than absolutes. The site is completely ignoring probabilities, which guide a lot of our beliefs and actions.
    anng.atlanta

Comment by anng.atlanta (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I got the Johnny Depp page a bunch, too. It's not just you, HappyMom. :o)
    anng.atlanta

Comment by anng.atlanta (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I got stuck at one point and it kept sending me back to re-answer a question...so I finally picked the other answer...

at the end? it just left me confused ...maybe I didn't drink enough coffee of something

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• also- why put math, science and morals together?!

...maybe it's just me...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

*I* didn't get to go to the Johnny Depp page!....maybe I should do it again! HA
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• On the surface, it looks like a joke - the kind of quiz stoned college kids put together with a generator. When you click around outside the quiz, it's a "legitimate" ministry that's hosting a conference soon, bragging about out-logicking famous atheists. All of those redirects are intentional, not glitches - it's plain if you look at the code for the site itself. It's not a quiz, it's a carrot and stick intentionally funneling you towards only the answers they want you to give. As a propaganda piece, it's rather creepy.

I was more comfortable with it thinking it was a goof - knowing it's intentional "conditioning" by a very wealthy and narrow minded religious group makes it more like a brainwashing technique.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I'm glad I saw your reply first np before clicking on the link.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• The quiz seemed a bit too simplistic for my taste.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2012